Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prose for Ho´s wit Tec 9 afterglows

by DANIEL LOUIS RIVAS



It's the first kiss that cracks me up.
It's the first kiss.
That chokes me up
It's the first kiss that seals my wants


I've got nausea from waiting.
Have a phone cord hanging from my neck from praying.
All I am saying
My world has gone splat from your taste that I'm craving.


It's the first kiss that messes me up.
It's the first kiss
That chokes me up.
It's the first kiss that seals my wants.


A cup of beer
No more fear.
It' all in my head.
Words will never end.
It's all in my head.
Mother Mary cry’s.
Drowning in my bed from your all your bullets lead.


It's the first kiss that cracks me up.
It's the first kiss
That chokes me up.
It's the first kiss that seals my wants.


To much trouble.
It will never work.
Lived much faster
And it's getting worse.



Looking for action.
I spared no lover.
Looking for action
I got no other.


Lets invent the past.
Too many accidents to dent the facts.
You won't catch me sleeping when the fleeting comes
You wont catch me needing when my ego's numb.


Running with scissors
Running with scissors to kill the exterior.
There was saints and sinners in my mirror
Kiss's and disguise’s to brighten the interior.


Tuesday Night.
Can't sleep tonight.
Tuesday night and I don't feel alright.
Tuesday night too many lose ends to bear.
Thought I felt something but it's easier not to care.


Times of this and Times of that.
Fallen and swollen.
I can't look back.
My guts and pride on the mat flat.


Stalk me.
Just my luck.
I failed.
I failed again.


It was a pretty gun.
It was a pretty town.
Her looks were quiet a sight then
Not sure where she is now.


My fathers knife always loomed bright.
In the back of my head.
You were always saying “How we should settle down this time”.
A sleepy place to live.
With ambition on the wall.
Fireplace next to the shovel that was used to bury my desire.
Let's scream!!
Are will is the only thing that makes sense.
Now.


A tricky place to dream
A unruly place to scream.
It's a train wreck of denial.
It's only this sail that keeps me idle.


Nights of Vietnam.
Empty Years.
It's all so subtle.


Magic Footprints.
Garlic breath
Creep show Tendencies.
It's a nice place for guys and girls to sport Bullet proof vests.


A Dead Star in the making
A Forgotten Time that's got me shaking.


It's not safe, But I like to venture out for the taste.
Streets call me
But that's only the coffin in which I was born that off's me.
It all use to bore me.
But now it's all I ever regret.
The awkward silence passes and I grasp to hang on to this violence.


The things we did and the things we saw.
Nothing left in this old town hall.
Remember me as I was in my youth.
Gorgeous and unmistakable in my bullet proof vest.


Sinners in our Youth Speak.
Shave your legs tonight and say goodbye.


Your the one I want to eat.
Your the one I want to devour slow.
Moonlight slide.
Can show you the ruler if you want to grow.
Sleep away the truck stops in my car as I drive.
Too the other side of night, man.
There can only be one of us inside at a time.
It's all me.
I decide.
The Time to smile and sigh.
The time to gargle and say goodnight.
I'm only sleeping this one.
Only running with a crucifix’s for fun.
Outside of my wreck.
Tiptoes false eyelashes lick.


Punches at midnight.
All and all the fight is with the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment