Sunday, February 8, 2009

Half Asleep, Half Awake, Half in Love & Half in Hate

by DANIEL LOUIS RIVAS



I could take this time and look to the past. Through the beauty and the terminal failures.
The collapse of harmonious union reflected in my sight.
The seeds I have sown are slowly growing through the ever stationed confusion.
I am an agent of the underworld.
Here to revel what it's like down there.
She's forever a wispier...A sullen folklore tale of a forgotten time.
Swimming to find shelter against the replica and the reptilian garments of our uniform of choice
What we were together in the nocturnal coma of our common births.
God knows we had to be separated at sometime.
The beasts of the night sky's need feeding options of another kind.
The gallows' await the judgment.
Forever feverishly intertwined against this backdrop of a lifetime.
My confusion still dreams.....You must remember this.

1 comment: